About GymScoreLite ...
Results of MAG & WAG Gymnastic Meets
Works with MAC & WIN using Excel 2010 or later.
Great for most typical club gymnastic meets...
Produces judging sheets, program inserts, order of competitors,
& of course all around, event, & team results.
- Parent friendly, easy to use
- Inepensive, needs just one computer & printer
- Compact, easy to read results
- Convenient sorting and calculations, etc
- AA summary and event winner reports, showing ranks
- Optional columns for year of birth and city of gymnasts
- Both (D/E) codes or SV for compulsories or J-O
- Shortcuts for setting up rotations and other pages
- Automatically prepare results sheets for each category
- Auto generate lists for teams
- 2 methods for ties (skip or don't skip ranks)
- Team calculations for best N scores per event
(Up to 24 teams with up to 16 gymnasts per team)
- Awards for reaching achievement levels
- Extra groups for byes with large sessions
- Up to 15 gymnasts per group
- Font-independant large ID numbers
MAG program includes new GCG Physical Abilty scoring for AA
Requires Excel 2010(WIN) or Excel 2011(MAC).
GymScoreLite programs are 'Honour-ware'
and are free to download for evaluation.
If they are useful for your club's competition,
donations are appreciated to support future
developments. ($20-$25/session is common.)