- Besides its ease of use and many
reports, GymScore's strength lies its options allowing custom
calculations of results. GymScore 2000 has grown to include most
requests of clubs using the program.
- Preferences let you choose English,
French or set our own names for the events and levels.
- Team size may be up to 10 gymnasts per
team with any # of contributing scores.
- Team calculations may be based on the
best scores per event or on the best All Around scores.
- Combined scores in multi-level meets can
be added, weighted by a percent factor, or even the best of the 2
or 3 days.
- For beginner categories, you can select
just a few of the events to be used in determining the AA score.
For example, use Floor, Vault and the best 2 of the other events
in a young boys' meet.
- Score Summaries can show or hide the
- Score summaries can be saved as web
pages in either Netscape Navigator or MS Explorer formats.
- Names can be listed in various formats,